Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Big Idea page 1 and 2

I used a riddle to define my Big Idea but I think I'm going to make two more pages to go along with these two that are a little more straight forward. "I hold friends together, I rip people apart, I live in ears, I hug hearts"


Because my big idea is about secrets I wanted to put these pages inside of something that you need to open.

Then to farther push the idea that secrets are always open for people to know if they take the time to get to know the person holding them I wrapped it in wire. The viewer will need to unwrap the wire to get to the pages.


There are two sheets in the envelope but I think that I want to separate them. I believe I want each page to have its own thing you have to unwrap and open. I also want to make a tree, I'm not sure out of what yet, so that the items can hang from the tree. I'm kinda thinking about the giving tree idea, I believe secrets are open to people if we just try and take the time to get to know a person. We openly give things if a person is welling to reach for it and unwrap it.  
 

1 comment:

  1. This is a very powerful idea and an interesting vessel. I am looking forward to seeing pages 3-8 and the final form of the book.

    ReplyDelete